Recycling lowers your impact on the environment and saves you money. Call our office and see if recycling is available in your area and all of our service options.
General Recycling Guidelines
Recycling BinsPlace the following items inside your recycling bin and at the curb by 6:00 am. Please ensure that items that are not recyclable are discarded as trash and are not placed inside the recycling bin.
- Aluminum & Tin Cans
- Labels may remain on cans.
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Not accepted on recycling route. May be brought to our recycling facility.
- Glass Jars and Bottles
- Please rinse. Separate brown, clear and green glass. Labels may remain on glass. Please note that Light bulbs, mirrors, windows, dishes, and drinking glasses are not acceptable for recycling. Also ensure that there is no broken glass inside the recycling bins
- Please rinse and remove lids. Labels may remain on containers. Acceptable items have the #1 through #7 in the recycling triangles marked on the container. Some examples of unacceptable plastics are:
- hard plastic, plastic toys, or caps/lids
- plastic bags
- garden hoses or plastic/rubber pipe
- vinyl siding
- Paper Products
- This includes newspaper, ad inserts, magazines, catalogs and mixed residential mail.
- Paperboard includes items such as cereal, snack and tissue boxes as well as paper grocery bags.