Demolition Debris means solid waste result from the demolition of buildings, roads and other man-made structures including concrete, brick, bituminous concrete, untreated wood, masonry, glass, trees, rock, not plastic building parts. Demolition debris does not include asbestos waste.
- Bituminous Concrete
- Concrete (including Re-rod)
- Tree Stumps, Grubbing, Root Balls
- Wood Pallets (untreated)
- Waste Materials as part of a demolished structure and or new construction
- Built-in Cabinetry
- Ceramic Fixtures
- Insulation (fiberglass, cellulose, etc.)
- Roofing, Shingles (the wrap around your new shingles MUST GO AS TRASH!)
- Tile (ceramic, floor, vinyl, etc.)
**NOTE: Select new construction waste (such as insulation, shingles, sheetrock, siding) may be accepted for disposal.
ONLY if the facility has an MCPA approved industrial solid waste management plan.
*NOTE: Mixed loads cannot be separated at the landfill. Mixed loads will be charged MSW (Minnesota Solid Waste) rates.
WE DO NOT SORT LOADS!